[WW] MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS - FAQ'in HELL: DIE & LIVE PROJECT

Ir em baixo

[WW] MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS - FAQ'in HELL: DIE & LIVE PROJECT Empty [WW] MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS - FAQ'in HELL: DIE & LIVE PROJECT

Mensagem por Diamond Duke em Sab Dez 05, 2015 7:24 pm

[WW] MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS - FAQ'in HELL: DIE & LIVE PROJECT 2s1snk3

Marina Diamandis finalmente postou o vídeo da tão esperada FAQ’in Hell em seu canal pessoal às 6:00 dessa quinta-feira (15). 

“Hello and welcome to the Die & Live Project FAQ’in Hell. Today I’ll be answering a few of your questions and make a few announcements. So the first one is that my new album’s pre-sale started already and it will be released soon! The next ones I’ll do while answering your questions *sorriso*”

@buythestarlight: What’s the inspiration behind the new album?
M: The whole album was inspired by many topics in my own life, so you can except hearing about somethings I’ve wrote about in my 3 other albums, and also a few topics about society.

@marinadesserts: Is the black rose a symbol for this era like the heart in the Electra Heart Era?
M: I was going to explain that myself actually! Well yes, the rose is a kind of symbol, but I’m not sure yet about it representing the whole era. What I’d really like to do is have a symbol for each for each single, maybe even each song if I’m creative enough!

@mliguel: WHY CAN’T WE CALL YOU MOM?!
M: Because I am not your mom! *riso*

@anachonps:  Why did you blow off on your beloved Brazilian diamonds?
M: It was an accident ok? I promise I’ll be there in my next tour! *faz coração com a mão* 

@lonadelroy: U funally got yo sugar daddy? Glad 4 u!
M: *confusa* um... someone explain this please...
(https://twitter.com/MarinasDiamonds/status/654715622203330561)

[WW] MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS - FAQ'in HELL: DIE & LIVE PROJECT 25r1eti

@MarinasMarilyn: Will you have a new pet in this new era?
M: *riso* not until now, but you might make a comeback sometime Marilyn.

@thatmarinagrams: How much are we going to praise your new album? I have to get prepared.
M: *riso* I just hope I made a nice job and that I can surprise you.

“food question time!”
@guinatico: Pizza or lasagna? Answer right or you’ll lose a fan.
M: *cara de medo e suspiro* Well I’m so sorry if I lose you but lasagna aaaaaaaaall the way.

@dduchess: Catch the Shade is talking about who???
M: I thought you guys would know haha. Well for me, it works for a lot of people... *pensando na ellie dolphing e outros*

@vários: Why didn’t you call @thissinger/@thatsinger/@othersinger for CTS?
M: I can’t make a 10 minutes song guys! *riso* But wait, a play to work with a lot of artists in the next months.

@matd_gonçal: What have been your inspirations in another artists’ works?
M: Carly Rae Jepsen, Lana Del Rey and Melanie Martinez are some great inspirations. Carly really affected “Inspiration” (nome de uma das músicas do CD) *riso*

@strapassion: Carly or Katy? Britney or Beyoncé?
M: That first one is hard but I’d say Carly and definetively Britney!

@kstarpop: Have you ever listened to Gain’s work?
M: I actually got to listen it today! I never had given myself a chance to but check her out guys her song “Paradise Lost” is really well made.

@zordeni: Just Desserts is a wonderful collab! How many of these collabs you have for us to love even more in the album?
M: Thank you! Well, six in total. One was Heartcore and the other was Just Desserts, I hope you like all of them.

@taurinosaz: What songs do you indicate for us your diamonds to hear?
M: Hm... I'd say Boy Problems by Carly, Hey Soul Stealer by Ahri and Paradise Lost by Gain as I said before

@seixaxus: WHERE IS I’M NOT HUNGRY ANYMOOOOOORE?????
M: It’s coming soon. *pisca o olho*

@pellin1985: Are you dating someone or are you still in the lonely hearts club with us? :v
M: *riso* Yes I’m dating someone but I’ll never leave you guys alone in the club!

@mrgabrielmarques: Do you need some art for the new era? Smile
M: Gabriel I’d love that! I’ll talk you today still for that.

“and the last question:”
@adrienes: From where comes that phrase that gave you inspiration for Heartcore? It’s beautiful!
M: Sincerely, I really don’t remember! I’m not sure if it was a book I was reading or some random blog.

"But all I can say right now is that my new album will be realeased next week! I hope you all can enjoy it. Until next time, see you all on tonight’s SNL!"
Diamond Duke
Diamond Duke

Reputação : 1

Permissão deste fórum: